About Me

My photo
Redding, California, United States
Hey there!! I am Lacy Fontaine and I am a photographer! :o) I have an amazing husband that supports me in every way. I have three loud, fun, crazy, little boys that I love more and more every day. I've grown up all over California but I've lived in Redding Ca the longest. I love to laugh and have a good time with my family and friends. I am all about trying new things and going on adventures!! I LOVE TRAVELING! I got to go to Norway recently and oh my gosh it changed my life! I didn't want to come home!! I tend to laugh at random jokes that probably shouldn't be laughed at. I try to keep it real, I'm not into fake people. I enjoy chatting over a yummy cup of coffee any day of the week!! Once someone is my friend they are my friend for life. To me pictures are an extension of who you are, and the moments we are living in. I try to capture that and let it shine through the photo. Photographs help us remember what the important things are in life. I'd love to photograph your special day or family! EMAIL: LACY@LACYFONTAINEPHOTOGRAPHY.COM WEB SITE: WWW.LACYFONTAINEPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Monday, January 13, 2014

Meghan and Brads Wedding Day (Northern California Wedding Photographer)

Weddings.   Every wedding is so different, with the same main points.  Get ready, get married, celebrate.  Its how each couple expresses their own love to one another that makes every wedding so unique.  I love that. I love that even though every wedding could be the same, they never are!!  There are no two people on this Earth that love the same, play the same, or smile the same. Which means there are no two weddings that are the same.  Ah!!  It could be because its late, or that I adore capturing each unique wedding and I'm bubbling over with excitement for this next year.  Ha, probably a mix of both to be honest, but I am just so excited and I am so privileged to capture these wonderful days. The beginning of a new family legacy.

These two people are incredibly fun loving.  Meghan and Brad were so silly, and laid back, but had so much love for one another.  When their eyes met there was an undoubted connection, that could only be defined as love.  I was so honored to capture that connection through out the day.  Their wedding was one that I look back on and smile when I think of it.  I hope you enjoy the moments of their day.     


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment