About Me

My photo
Redding, California, United States
Hey there!! I am Lacy Fontaine and I am a photographer! :o) I have an amazing husband that supports me in every way. I have three loud, fun, crazy, little boys that I love more and more every day. I've grown up all over California but I've lived in Redding Ca the longest. I love to laugh and have a good time with my family and friends. I am all about trying new things and going on adventures!! I LOVE TRAVELING! I got to go to Norway recently and oh my gosh it changed my life! I didn't want to come home!! I tend to laugh at random jokes that probably shouldn't be laughed at. I try to keep it real, I'm not into fake people. I enjoy chatting over a yummy cup of coffee any day of the week!! Once someone is my friend they are my friend for life. To me pictures are an extension of who you are, and the moments we are living in. I try to capture that and let it shine through the photo. Photographs help us remember what the important things are in life. I'd love to photograph your special day or family! EMAIL: LACY@LACYFONTAINEPHOTOGRAPHY.COM WEB SITE: WWW.LACYFONTAINEPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Monday, January 16, 2012

My Baby News .... Or not.

Well I have been tossing this idea around in my head for a couple months now ... to post or not to post that is the question!!! Well ... I've decided to post. For the others like me who have gone through this, for the ones who will, and for my own healing. I think I'm ready to share and get it out in the open, so here goes.

At the beginning of November we found out we were pregnant with our 3rd baby!! Ahhh I was SO EXCITED. After I found out I was pregnant, I ran upstairs, took a shower to just thank God for this baby. I was so happy. I had been worried that we would never have a 3rd and that had been weighing on my heart so much.  For some reason I kept feeling like I wouldn't keep this pregnancy ... I didn't give it any weight and continued being happy. Like any normal person would.

We had decided not to tell anyone this time, because this would be our FIRST baby that I get to tell my family in PERSON that I'm pregnant. See shortly after we got married 6 years ago, we moved to Massachusetts and that is where our 2 sons were born. So I was extra excited that I my last pregnancy would be here with my family.

We did tell one or two close friends. Well I did because I get SO EXCITED for these things, and couldn't hold it in.  So back in November Bethany Skinner (a dear friend) took some family pictures which I have posted on FaceBook. I did not however post some special ones, we were going to share them after we told my family about the pregnancy.

Well let me share some more information, also in November we bought our first home. So great. But the first day when we were moving in I started to feel like I was having a miscarriage.  Then many days later it was confirmed by my doctor. I was devastated and heart broken.  It made moving into our first home much harder having to go through the pain of the process.

Since then I've prayed a lot and really cuddled up with God.  I'm feeling much better now and the hope of a 3rd still lingers in my heart. I do not know if we will ever try again for one. But ... ya never know ;o)  Here are the pictures that bring a tear to my eye.




This was only 11 dpo






10 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry, girl :( The desires of your heart are important to God. I'll be praying for you that the healing process goes smoothly and fast. Gorgeous pics, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for u guys! So hard. Ur back is covered tho cuz lots of people love u. So many girls I know have been through this and on the flip side, had a healthy baby after... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Lacy..my heart hurts with you and I know God has you under the shadow of His wings as you heal. There is a beautiful book titled "I will hold you in Heaven" I think..it was a gift we gave to Moms who had lost a child when I was at CareNet. Know that I will lift you and Alex in prayer...love you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lacy, I'm so sorry. Praying for continued healing of your heart. Hugs to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you Lacy! Glad we captured photo's, you are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are gorgeous, and I just can't wait for your next baby to come. I bought a book right before I left called supernatural childbirth...it's really great and I suggest you get it and read it. It's really encouraging to hear the different testimonies too. Love you Lacy!!!!
    -Linds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lacy,
    I'm so sorry... you're so beautiful and I pray God's love surrounds you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry my friend... something a Mother's heart should never have to bear... love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lacy I'm so sorry. I admire you for posting this and opening up yourself up to others that may be struggling.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry Lacy, I had no idea. I can't imagine how hard that is, and I only wish I could have been there for you. I understand not talking about it, though. God is good through it all and we rejoice with you for your pregnancy now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete